|PADS ® ASondeR3.0 (Coyote Brown Chute)||11116-701|
|PADS ® ASondeR3.0 (International Orange Chute)||11116-702|
QinetiQ – PADS® ASonde R3.0
The PADS® Precision AirDrop System ASonde enables aircrews to obtain in-situ weather information for mission execution. The use of data provided by the QinetiQ North America ASonde, in conjunction with the PADS UHF Dropsonde Receiver Sub-system (UHF-DRS) has resulted in a 70% improvement for impact point accuracy for high-altitude ballistic airdrop systems. For guided airdrop systems, the real-time data provided by the PADS ASonde allows mission planners to increase standoff distance and deliver cargo and personnel from higher altitudes with greater precision and safety than conventional methods.
- Measurement of realtime wind information to support guided, ballistic and personnel airdrop operations
- Measurement of wind information for meteorological application in remote areas
- Simple to operate
- 11 programmable frequencies adds flexibility to operations
- Single indicator for power and GPS lock
- Operational in excess of 25,000 ft MSL
- Parachute color options allows for training or combat operations
- Replaceable batteries
- Run-time feature allows operator to determine remaining operational life
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.