|PLIER WIRE TWISTER 9||STP J191|
Proto Industrial Tools – Wire Twisting Plier
- Safety wire is often used in aviation and other applications where vibration may cause fasteners to back out.
- Heat treated cutting edges for cutting tough stainless steel safety wire.
- Flat top diamond serrations on jaws hold wire securely and resist nicking.
- Diagonal nose allows access in tight work areas.
- Automatic spring return feature speeds operation and reduces fatigue. J190 designed for wire sizes .020″ – .041″.
- J191, J192, J195 designed for wire sizes .020″ – .060″.
- J192 Ergonomically designed.
- J195 Left hand twist.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.