|PM6 3320 Flashlight||3320|
Pelican – 3320 PM6 LITHIUM FLASHLIGHT
The 3320 is a compact flashlight made of Xenoy polymer that’s light weight, corrosion proof, and extremely strong. The body is molded with a no-slip grip pattern and it comes with a sturdy black oxide coated steel clip. The switch is conveniently located in the tail for constant on or momentary action. Our exclusive Xenon lamp, used in many of our flashlights, is super bright and durable. It is powered by 2 CR123 Lithium cells (included) that have a long shelf life. The M6 3320 – light in weight, big in performance.
- Built Pelican tough
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Durable and light weight polymer body
- Sturdy, detachable, magnesium coated clip
- Tail switch for easy one-handed operation
- Super bright focused Xenon beam
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.