PacStar – 444 Small GigE Switch
PacStar 444 enables networking for a wide variety of edge-based C4ISR, cybersecurity, sensor, IoT, computing and storage applications – connecting multiple devices to mission-critical tactical, ground-vehicle and aircraft-mounted communications networks deployed in the field. PacStar 444 is ideal for use in environments requiring specialized form-factor, size, weight, power, port-density, port-media and ruggedized communications needs.
- Based on Cisco Embedded Services Switch (ESS) 3300 with (2) 10 GigE SFP+ 10G and (8) GigE RJ-45 ports
- Industry-leading size, weight and power (SWaP) provides customers maximum flexibility when integrating into programs where mobility and deployment speeds are critical
- Designed to meet MIL-STD 810G and MIL-STD-461F standards for environmental, EMI and power (testing by independent labs pending)
- An integrated smart power supply that runs on and recharges tactical radio batteries, wide range DC input and worldwide AC input
- Compact, snap-together design enables quick expansion with other PacStar 400-Series modules and packaging solutions
- Extended temperature range and fanless design improves reliability and uptime
- Continuous runtime with hot-swappable batteries
5.3″L x 7″W x 1.6″H
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.