PacStar – 441 Small Router Module
PacStar 441 provides high-performance routing, switching and advanced network services for critical voice, data and video connectivity in a compact, quick setup, ultra-compact form factor. PacStar 441 is based on Cisco® technology and provides up to 4 ports of PoE LAN access.
- Based on Cisco ESR 5915 routing/switching module with (5) ports
- An integrated smart power supply that runs on tactical radio batteries, wide range DC input and world-wide AC input
- Compact, snap-together design enables quick expansion with other PacStar 400-Series modules and packaging solutions
- PoE output
- KG-250X/XS compatible power output port
- Extended temperature range and fanless design improves reliability and uptime
- Managed by PacStar IQ-Core® Software for easy setup and configuration
- Continuous runtime with hot-swappable batteries
- Built-in battery recharger
5.3″L x 7.1″W x 1.6″H
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.