|Print Model||Print Item Number|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
Ops-Core – Tactical Ballistic Helmet Mission Configurable (TBH-II MC)
The Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) based TBH-II platform is capable of integrating a broad range of organic and third party system components that enhance survivability and increase situational awareness. Ops-Core's Skeleton Shroud and Accessory Rail Connectors (ARC) provide the foundation for true system level performance, while the Ops-Core retention and suspension systems deliver immediate improvement in overall stability and comfort. The end result is an affordable ACH-based variant of Ops-Core's broadly adopted FAST helmet line used by the Special Forces world-wide.
- Highly versatile design allows for many configuration possibilities, ACH molded shells come available in three side trims: TBH-II Standard (U.S. Army), TBH-II HC (Headset Configured, Mid Trim), TBH-II HST (High Side Trim)
- The Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud and ARCs allow users to attach various accessories and third party components; option to include pre-drilled Night Vision Goggle (NVG) holes (one or three)
- Includes Ops-Core Head-Loc retention systems in either X or H style and the Gentex adjustable thickness pads or Standard U.S. Army pad suspension offering improved comfort, ease of adjustment and stability
- Color: Black, Camo Green, Olive Drab, Desert Tan, Foliage Green, Coyote Brown, Gray
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large