|Print Model||Print Item Number|
Ops-Core – Mission Configurable Helmet Cover (MCHC) (Patent Pending)
The Ops-Core Mission Configurable Helmet Cover (MCHC) attaches to the ACH, TBH-II and MICH Style One Hole pattern helmets. The cover features the new Skeleton One Hole Shroud (SOHS) as well as the new Skeleton ARCs for ACH.
- Pile Velcro® attachment tabs simplify installation
- Center NVG screw and t-nut align cover to center line of helmet
- SOHS holds various night vision devices, lights and other equipment
- Skeleton ARCs hold cameras, lights and other equipment
- Rear Velcro flap facilitates attachment of battery packs and counterweights
- Pile Velcro allows for attachment of strobes and IFF devices
- Dedicated sizes for Small, Medium, Large and X-Large ACH geometry helmets
- Cover weighs less than 10 ounces
- Color: MultiCam®, Black, U.S. Army ACU, USAF ABU, Coyote Brown, Urban Tan, Foliage Green, Black
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.