|SI Ballistic M Frame ALPHA – Black Op. Kit Square Case||OO9296-02|
|SI Ballistic M Frame ALPHA – Tan Op. Kit Square Case||OO9296-1144|
Oakley – SI Ballistic M Frame® Alpha
Alpha is an eco-system composed of a frame, gasket and goggle utilizing a single lens working across all platforms. The frame optimizes the most crucial elements of performance with flush-mount surfaces that help prevent fog buildup. The Helo Gasket is a lightweight rubber component designed for rapid deployment in situations of sudden high wind or dust. The Halo Goggle is specifically engineered to optimize the two things that matter most: a comfortable fit and equipment compatibility. It comes with multiple strap options including a split strap, full strap and rail strap adapter. Halo is compatible with all helmet and O2 mask systems.
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame equipped with Unobtainium® increases grip and Thin Stem Technology for over-ear protection compatibility
- Three-Point Fit precisely holds the lens in place for optical alignment.
- HDO® Optics with Plutonite® lens technology provides optical clarity while blocking 100% of UVA and UVB protection
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Enhanced field of view
- Advanced anti-fog coating with Trap Door lens interchange options
- HDPolarized™ lenses and Iridium® lens coating both reduce glare and light transmission
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 [high-mass and high-velocity], MIL-SPEC and MIL-PRF-32432
- Select configurations approved for APEL/SOEP
- Select configurations available for EN 166 certification
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lens carrier
- Made in U.S.A.
APEL; ANSI Z87+
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.