|SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 – Matte Black with Prizm Array||OO9146-14|
|SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 – Bone with Laser / Clear / Gray/ Prizm||OO9146-16|
Oakley – SI Ballistic M-Frame 3.0 Array
Oakley has spent decades engineering combat-ready equipment for the U.S. Armed Forces, and the SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 brings the future of protective eyewear to today’s battlefield. Our icon is synonymous with precise optical engineering and unrivaled innovation, and this design shows why. Additionaly, the SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 [high-mass and high-velocity], MIL-SPEC and MIL-PRF-32432
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame equipped with Unobtainium® increases grip and Thin Stem Technology for over-ear protection compatibility
- Three-Point Fit precisely holds the lens in place for optical alignment.
- HDO® Optics with Plutonite® lens technology provides optical clarity while blocking 100% of UVA and UVB protection
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized™ lenses and Iridium® lens coating both reduce glare and light transmission
- Advanced anti-fog coating with interchangeable lens options
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 [high-mass and high-velocity], MIL-SPEC and MIL-PRF-32432
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lens carrier
- USA Made
- Select configurations approved for APEL/SOEP
- Select configurations available for EN 166 certification
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.