|Dual Sensor Night Vision Goggle (DSNVG)||DSNVG|
Night Vision Depot – DUAL SENSOR NIGHT VISION GOGGLE (DSNVG)
The ITT DSNVG, Dual Sensor Night Vision Goggle is an optically fused monocular which combines both an image intensified tube and infrared (IR) microbolometer into one compact unit. The DSNVG monocular is approximately the same size as the AN/PVS-14. The DSNVG utilizes a separate battery pack which provides power for both helmet-mounted and hand-held use. The DSNVG can be mounted on the MICH/ACH helmet and will provide: flip-up, tilt, fore/aft adjustment, left/right eye use, and quick disconnect from the helmet. The DSNVG is in production to provide fusion (via optical overlay) of I2 and IR imagery providing the user with the following benefits:
- Greater situational awareness due to improved threat detection under most battlefield environments; compatible with traditional weapon system ranges
- Expanded viewing capability from high-light conditions to total darkness (no light) and through battlefield obscurants. Increases capability for urban operations.
- Improved wearing comfort due to better weight balance resulting in less fatigue
- Easy-to-use controls similar to proven AN/PVS-14.
- Non-exit pupil forming eyepiece allows the soldier to maintain full field of view even as helmet shifts during vigorous physical movements.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.