|Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket||MJ6214|
Mustang Survival – Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket with Reflective Tape
Designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability during marine operations, the Classic Flotation Bomber Jacket's closed-cell foam insulation will provide flotation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion.
- USCG Approved Type III
- 50 mph dynamic strength tested
- 62 square inch of reflective tape for increased visibility
- Adjustable neoprene wrist cuffs
- 4 front pockets (2 are fleece lined)
- 1 large pocket on the inside of the jacket
- Full-length storm-flap
- Attachment points include a fast-tab on the left chest & webbing tabs on top of the shoulders
- Attachable hood can be purchased separately (MA7136)
- Other versions available: US Navy (MJ6214 NV), ANSI Class 2 (MJ6214 G3), USCG (MJ6214 22)
- Colors: Navy Blue, Orange, Orange/Black, ANSI Yellow-Green/Black (Red & Olive available as a special order)
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.