|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Minelab – F3Ci Metal Detector
The MineLab F3Ci metal detector provides the highest detection rates for minimum-metal Improvised Explosive Device (IED) components including thin wires and pressure plates as well as minimum-metal mines. Minelab’s industry-leading VFLEX, Continuous Wave (CW) and Ground Balance technologies enables operators to find the most challenging targets but also eliminates false alarms caused by mineralized soil – without reducing performance. The F3Ci utilizes the same compact, foldable mechanical platform as the F3C which greatly reduces its packed volume and weight. In addition, the F3C’s rapid setup, intuitive user interface, and minimal training requirement further increase its ease of use. The F3Ci is simply the best option for military personnel conducting searching for IED components and minimum-metal mines that Pulse Induction (PI) metal detectors can miss.
- Industry-Leading VFLEX, Continuous Wave (CW) technology for Very Low-Metal IED Component and Mine Detection
- World-Renowned Ground Balance To Eliminate Spurious Alarms Caused by Mineralized Soils
- Unique Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Tones to Differentiate Metal Objects
- Interrogation and Pinpoint Modes to More Quickly Identify Targets
- Simplified Repair and Maintenance Process to Limit Operational Down Time
- Designed and Manufactured to Meet Most Stringent Military Ruggedization Standards
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.