|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Minelab – F3C Metal Detector
The Minelab F3 Compact (F3C) is the ideal metal detector for military personnel searching for buried explosive threats in highly, mineralized soils (i.e. magnetic or lateritic). The F3C offers superior low-metal mine (e.g. anti-personnel mines), Unexploded Ordnance, and IED component detection in the most challenging conditions. Minelab’s industry-leading pulse induction Bi-Polar Multi-Period Sensing and Ground Balance technologies enable F3C operators to not only achieve the highest metal detection sensitivity but also eliminate false alarms caused by mineralized soil. The F3C incorporates all the capabilities of the F3 one-piece detector into a compact, foldable mechanical platform that greatly reduces its packed volume and weight. In addition, the F3C’s rapid setup, intuitive user interface, and minimal training requirement further increase its ease of use.
- Bi-Polar Multi-Period Sensing Enables High Sensitivity for Very Low-Metal Target Detection
- World-Renowned Ground Balance To Eliminate Spurious Alarms Caused by Mineralized Soils
- Unique Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metal Tones to Differentiate Metal Objects
- Fast and Accurate Target Pinpointing to Rapidly Identify Objects of Interest
- Simplified Repair and Maintenance Process to Limit Operational Down Time
- Designed and Manufactured to Meet Most Stringent Military Ruggedization Standards
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.