|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Matbock – Emergency Medical Aviator Bag
The Emergency Medical Aviator Bag (EMAB) was developed in coordination with the aviation community to meet specific operational requirements. Utilizing MATBOCK's Ghost material, we were significantly able to reduce weight and bulk while also protecting the contents of the bag from aircraft fluid damage.
- Stowable shoulder straps to reduce snag hazards while bag is mounted to the frame.
- Reinforced carabiner attachment points for connection to aircraft
- Expandable 8” compartment to increase the volume of the bag by 920 cubic inches
- Volume without bottom section: 2180 cubic inches
- Volume with bottom section: 3100 cubic inches
- Weight without bottom section: 12.75” x 9” x 19”
- Weight with bottom section: 12.75” x 9” x 27”
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.