|V250 Weight-Assisted Rope Trainer||V250|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
MARPO Kinetics – V250 Weight-Assisted Rope Trainer
The V250 Rope Trainer is a weight-assisted model that simulates actual rope climbing. The levitating seat moves with the user for instant feedback and a true climbing experience that engages the entire core, back, arms and grip. The weight-assist offsets body weight to allow those of all fitness levels to benefit from this uniquely effective exercise. The V250 Rope Trainer delivers an exceptional strength and cardio conditioning workout that is as intense as it is safe.
- Dynamic Magnetic Brake System (DMB)
- Dynamic Resistance range 1-200 pounds
- Brake Mechanism allows for Bidirectional Rope Pulling
- Quick Release/Remove Seat for standing workout modes
- LED Display – provides seat location during climb
- Specially designed rope is soft and easy to grip, durable and long-lasting
- Electronic display tracks distance, time, speed, and calories
- Unit Power Requirement: 3 AA batteries (unit does NOT require AC power source)
- Unit dimensions: 100”H X 52”L X 40”W
- Shipping Weight: 270 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 21”H X 57”L X 42”W