|Contact ADS for ordering information|
LRAD – 950RXL
Remotely Operated Security & Response System. Engineered and designed on a proprietary pan and tilt system, the LRAD 950RXL is a lighter, more compact version of the successful LRAD 1000RX system. Designed for integrated applications ranging from small vessels to fixed installation security solutions, the LRAD 950RXL can be controlled remotely across an IP network enabling system operators to create a fully functional, unmanned perimeter security solution and respond to potential threats from a safe location. The LRAD 950RXL achieves a maximum peak output of 156dB and broadcasts highly intelligible voice messages and warning tones from close range up to 3,000 meters.
- Remotely control all functions through TCP/IP connection
- Remotely respond to threats from a safe location
- Low power requirements
- All-weather use
- Fixed infrastructure
- Easy to use – Increased coverage with single operator
- Increased security coverage
- Improved operational efficiency
- Increased response capabilities
- Safer alternative to non-lethal deterrent measures
- Highly intelligible communication up to 3,000 meters
- Safely communicates beyond standoff distances
- Clear, long range, directional communication
- When integrated with radar, creates a fully functional, automated perimeter presence
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.