|USCG Tactical Flotation Vest – Right HandNSN: 4220-01-474-5157||1620G-RH|
|USCG Tactical Flotation Vest – Left Hand||1620G-LH|
London Bridge Trading (LBT) – USCG TACTICAL FLOTATION VEST
U.S. coast guard approved. Lightweight and comfortable front entry tactical vest; UL tested and USCG approved using full AEL load-out. Easily adjusted to fit with side and shoulder adjustments.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approva Number: 160.064 / 4407 / 0
- Standard sized pockets/pouches for magazines (2/9mm – 1 with Kydex clips), compass, etc.
- Radio pouch for small, tactical radio.
- All pockets feature grommet-reinforced drain holes.
- Robust drag handle on back behind neck.
- Horizontal radio pouch on back (above hydration bladder pouch).
- Adjustable molded Kydex holster with thumb brake. Retractable pistol lanyard provided.
- Pouch (vertical on back) for hydration bladder.
- Belt loops with 1″ webbing hook and loop and snap closure) around bottom for securing to belt.
- Crotch straps (use optional) with storage pockets on back.
- American flag and U.S. Navy patches provided, removable using hook and loop fastener.
- Two flat pockets on inside of front panels (left and right).
- Zippered pocket foam removal.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.