|Light Infantry Patrol Pack||LBT-0101C|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
London Bridge Trading (LBT) – LIGHT INFANTRY PATROL PACK
- The two “load leveling” straps on the suspenders allow for changing the angle of the pack to the
- back, which allows different muscle groups to come into play. Metal D-Ring lanyard points are
- included on the upper padded shoulder strap fronts.
- The internal frame allows 62% of the pack's weight to be transferred to the hips via the
- tactical padded waist belt.
- This HDPE frame (High Density Polyethylene) has two web channels, each containing a 1/8″W x
- 1″L x 16″H aluminum stave. These staves may be bent by the wearer to conform to the curve of
- the back. They also may be removed and used for bone-setting splints.
- Two M720 rounds may be carried, accessed and removed via the unique side-zipper arrangement.
- Two compression or cinch straps, help to immobilize the mortar rounds during movement.
- The bottom of the pack has modular webbing attachments that can be used to carry a sleeping
- pad or rolled personal clothing.
- Double zipper sliders are used throughout the pack and allow the use of a second slider if one
- is broken.
- Two small pockets are located on the right pack side. These are accessed via a top zipper closure
- and have modular webbing attachment points.
- A cleverly designed small top zipper pocket allows the user quick access to important
- documents or small electronic devices.
- The main compartment has 3 internal mesh pockets for storage and a removable, padded,
- T-shaped divider, allowing the creation of three additional compartment spaces.
- The pack is double stitched throughout for addedstrength. Most sewing utilizes Nylon size E thread
- (VT295, bonded), with 9 stitches per inch for added strength. Selected areas use “three cord
- thread” for added durability.
- Color: Coyote Brown, MultiCam