Liteye – M-AUDS (Mobile – Anti-UAS Defense System)
The Mobile Anti-Unmanned Aircraft System Defense System (M-AUDS) integrates the enhanced battle-proven Anti-UAS Defense System (AUDS) backbone capable of remotely detecting, tracking, identifying and disrupting small UAS using non-kinetic and/or kinetic defeat methods into a range of vehicles that can provide rapid mobile deployment of AUDS to critical areas.
The M-AUDS can be integrated as a kit onto an MRAP All-Terrain Vehicle (M-ATV), Stryker, combat support and rapid response vehicles as a mobile platform to mount and control the AUDS solution. The radar, positioner and antennas are mounted on a five-section mast. The mast extends to full height when the operator commands it to extend. The time to fully extend or retract is less than two minutes.
M-AUDS provides rapid response and deployment of AUDS to complex remote, open and/or undeveloped areas and urban environments to support operations/missions against UAS being used for terrorist attacks, espionage or other malicious activities.
- TRL-9, Combat Proven since 2016 with over 1,000 confirmed defeats
- AUDS provides multiple layers of C-UAS defeat protocol
- AUDS supports All-Domain Operations – Land, Air, Sea, Space, Electro-Magnetic Spectrum
- Integration with all domain Command and Control
- 360-degree radar search and track
- Can track up to 1,000 targets at once
- Extendable mast bolted into cargo bed
- Custom design for any vehicle
- On-the-Move capabilities optional
- Field level installation service available
Weight: 750 lbs
Size: 19 x Pelican Cases 88 inches long by 108 inches wide.
Power: System power is provided by vehicle power systems
Operation: Single operator command and control.
Portability: Maneuverable / On-the-Move capable
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.