Liteye – AUDS (Anti-UAV Defense System)
The Liteye AUDS (Anti-UAS Defense System) is a backbone solution combining electronic-scanning radar target detection, electro-optical (EO) and infrared tracking, classification and directional RF inhibition capability. AUDS is a smart-sensor and effector package capable of remotely detecting small UAS and then tracking and classifying them before providing the option to disrupt their activity. The system may be used in remote or urban areas to prevent UAS being used for terrorist attacks, espionage or other malicious activities against sites with critical infrastructure. AUDS provides multiple layers of C-UAS defeat protocol options and can be arranged in modular configurations to meet customer requirements.
- TRL-9, Combat Proven since 2016 with over 1,000 confirmed defeats
- AUDS provides multiple layers of C-UAS defeat protocol
- New capabilities: RF detection, Net Gun, weapons targeting, remote operation package
- AUDS supports All-Domain Operations – Land, Air, Sea, Space, Electro-Magnetic Spectrum
- Integration with all domain Command and Control
- Non-kinetic electronic defeat of UAS
- Capable of detecting and tracking, up to 1000 UAS simultaneously
SECURITY RADAR PACKAGE
- Detection range: (small airborne UAS 3.5 km) (ground system detection 8 km)
- Minimum target size (RCS): 0.01 m2
- Frequency band: Ku-band
- Radar type: E-scan Frequency
- Detection in all weather conditions
- Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) Doppler Surveillance Radar
- Power output: 4 Watt
THE EO/IR PACKAGE
- Viper Dynamic Positioner – fast and extremely accurate
- Piranha 46 HR Camera (HD option available)
- Thermal Camera (HD option available)
- EO Video Tracker: advanced digital video target tracker
- Laser range finder and/or Optical Disruptor/designator (Option)
DIRECTIONAL RF INHIBITOR
- High gain quad-band directional antenna system
- Disruption/inhibition delivers operational effect
- Custom inhibition waveforms specific to the threat
- Covers GNSS frequencies
- Software-defined intelligent RF inhibition
- RF output power: Details available upon request
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.