|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Leupold – MARK 4 6.5-20X50MM LR/T M1 RIFLESCOPE
- The Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- Available with the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®).
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 70-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.