|STOMP – Sniper Tactical Observation Mounting Package||STOMP|
LaRue Tactical – STOMP
Sniper Tactical Observation Mounting Package .
The LT STOMP (Sniper Total Optical Mounting Package) was designed by request to upgrade conventional bolt guns with an extended MILSTD-1913 rail for use with issued night-vision accessories in front of their daytime optics. The end result was a lightweight, extremely repeatable QD system that acts as a shock absorber to protect sensitive internal electronics in NV optics. Available for either long action or short
action M-700's, the STOMP comes complete with everything needed to quickly and easily mount PVS-22's (OSTI), and PVS -24's (L3 EOS) perfectly-aligned with day optics. Three parts include the M-700 Picatinny base (choose between Long or Short
action), 34mm scope rings (with 30mm inserts included), and a QD night vision over-arm.
- STOMP is for military/police unit purchase only .
- Like all LaRue mounts, it is precision-machined out of
- bar-stock aluminum and anodized . The locking LaRue
- Speed Levers provide outstanding return to zero; the
- optic can be removed, and replaced, without loss of zero .
- Guaranteed .
- The mount comes complete with replacement mounting
- screws & wrench, QD adjustment wrench, vial of blue
- Loctite and Instructions .
- Assembly and adjustment only takes a few minutes .
- Ring Sizes Available: 34mm and 30mm
- Choose From:
- LT145 is designed for scopes with average-size turret
- housings, like NightForce, Leupold, etc .
- LT159 has a wider distance between rings for scopes
- with larger turret housings, like Schmidt & Bender, etc .
- Both models come optional with either Long, or Short-
- Action receiver rails
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.