|AN/PVS-15 M953 Night Vision Binocular||245050-005|
L3Harris – AN/PVS-15 M953 Night Vision Binocular
The M953 is a rugged, lightweight binocular based upon the military nomenclature AN/PVS-15 used by U.S. Special Forces.
- Twin-tube design comparable to aviation systems
- Better depth perception than single tube designs
- Designed to operate during vehicle, assault and amphibious operations
- Compact and lightweight
- Can be handheld or helmet-mounted
- Generation III night vision
- U.S. manufactured image intensifier (I2) tube
- Hands-free or one-hand operation
- Automatic brightness control and high light tube cut-off protection
- Particularly suited for operations where depth perception is critical for mission performance such as controlling land vehicles and boats at high speeds
- An active projected infrared LED provides short range illumination allowing such activities as map reading
- Low battery indicator visible in optic
- Self-contained system operating on a single AA battery
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.