|AN/PVS-31C – BNVD High-Performance White Phosphor||BNG-001-A48AF|
L3Harris – AN/PVS-31C Binocular Night Vision Device for USAF
The L3Harris AN/PVS-31C BNVD is a compact, lightweight, Gen III high-performance white phosphor dual-tube goggle that is currently being used by the U.S. Air Force (USAF) for greater target detection and recognition in the toughest battlefield environments. The BNVD’s improved white phosphor tube technology allows low-light and nighttime maneuvers to appear more natural in black and white, with added contrast detail in shapes and shadows providing the operator more visual information for assessment and acquisition. White phosphor provides varying shades of intensity between black and white (over black and green), resulting in better contrast and depth perception.
- Manual system gain and focus adjustments for custom image quality optimization
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces head-borne weight and decreases neck strain
- Optional diopter lenses optimize operator preference for visual acuity
- Rotating binocular design allows low profile against helmet when in stowed position and the option to use as a single monocular
- Works with currently fielded dovetail helmet mounts
- Auto OFF when stowed; resumes power when deployed
- LED indicators in left and right monocular alert the operator when the BNVD has no less than 10 minutes of battery life remaining
- Replaceable/upgradeable I2 tube assemblies
- Includes Gen III Image Intensification Tubes (I2) with Auto-Gated Technology to prevent damage in high-light environments
- The L3Harris Unfilmed Tubes provide more than twice the U.S. DoD requirement of 10,000 hours of performance thus maximizing confidence in completing operator missions effectively
- High-performance white phosphor image with enhanced degree of detail in overall contrast and range of shades
- Provides the operator more visual information for accurate assessment and acquisition
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.