|Boat Crew Dry Suit – Latex Closures||4DSUBCLOB|
|Boat Crew Dry Suit – Neoprene Closures||4DSUBCNOB|
Kokatat – USCG Boat Crew Dry Suits
USCG approved in accordance with USCG Rescue and Survival Systems Manual. Evolution 3.21. oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric. Nylon tricot scrim for moisture management. The GORE-TEX® brand is your guarantee of receiving quality materials and manufacturing. Underarm and crotch gussets allow maximum freedom of movement. 100% fill test ensures complete waterproof integrity.
- “US Coast Guard” printed on back
- Metal tooth wateproof zipper across chest for self-entry, zipper end covered by flap
- Cordura® reinforcement on elbows
- Adjustable waist with elastic belt and side release buckle
- Extra reinforced and padded knees
- Knee-high overpant; covers high or low boots
- GORE-TEX® socks
- Pile lined full-coverage storm collar with hook-and-loop adjustable closure (also protects neck gasket)
- Internal suspenders
- Zippered shoulder pockets with CG patches
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.