KAATSU Global, Inc – KAATSU Cycle 2.0
Fitting in the palm of your hand, or in your pocket, the KAATSU Cycle 2.0 is the most advanced, most portable, easiest-to-use compression device in the world. In combination with precise algorithm-controlled sequential limb pressures, KAATSU’s narrow, elastic bands yield to muscle contractions, providing safe and effective full range of motion exercise and rehabilitation for users of all ages and from all walks of life, from Olympic champions to disabled individuals.
- Includes 4 KAATSU Air Bands (for arms + legs)
- Rechargeable battery with USB-C charger
- Exercise, recover and rehabilitate anywhere anytime
- Offers KAATSU Cycle and KAATSU Training modes
- Ultra-compact, ultralight, durable
- Utilizes precise, computer-controlled limb pressure on both arms, or both legs
- The pneumatic elastic bands can be “untethered” from the KAATSU unit and are waterproof, for use in the pool
3 3/4”L x 1”W x 2 3/8”H
Plastic with internal electronics and/or compressor
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.