|Nexus 7: Tactical EUD Hard Case with Mount||JG. CS. 07NEXUS. 01-C|
|Nexus 7: Tactical EUD Hard Case, No Cable with Mount||JG. CS. 07NEXUS. 01-NC|
|Tab2 7. 0 & Nexus 7: Sleeve Armor Mount||JG. MT. 07. 01|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
Juggernaut Defense – NEXUS 7
The Samsung Nexus 7® Juggernaut. Case™ provides an integrated solution for utilizing a tablet EUD (End User Device) on the battlefield. The ruggedized case is designed to provide protection and provide connectivity to multiple communications platforms through a Glenair Mighty Mouse connector. Non-Cabled versions (-NC) are also available with a sealed USB-connector access port for data/charging. All phone controls are accessed though sealed buttons designed for gloved use. The Sleeve Armor. Mount provides two options for kit integration when dismounted: 1. Mounting the Sleeve between the armor and ammo pouches on the front of the warfighter's kit by replicating MOLLE on both sides of the sleeve, only adding 0. 5 inch to the depth of kit. 2. Attaching the Sleeve to the belt as a ?drop-pouch'
- Ruggedized polymer case, IP-67 Rated for dust and immersion
- Chemically hardened, anti-glare glass screen protector
- EMI shielded case and connector
- Glenair® Connector
- USB connectivity in USB SELECT configuration, a HOST adapter is available for direct connection to tactical radios.
- Sleeve Armor Mount with PALS/MOLLE interface
- Case Dimensions: 8. 8″ x 6. 7″ x 0. 75″ Weight: 7. 0oz
- Sleeve Dimensions: 9. 0″ x 8. 0″ x 0. 50″ Weight: 7. 0oz
- USB Connection Options:
- All Juggernaut. Cases™ are configured for USB connectivity to a computer or a hub. If connecting directly to a Tactical Radio, the Host Adapter (Item Number JG. ADP. HOST. 01) is required.