|200′ x 3/16″ Live Tracer For Gas Service Lines||15-316-200-GL|
|300′ x 3/16″ Live Tracer For Gas Service Lines||15-316-300-GL|
|600′ x 1/4″ Live Tracer For Gas Mains||16-14-600-GL|
|2″ Electrofusion Tapping Tee – Gas Main Tracing||16-2-TEE|
|2″ Electrofusion Tee, 15 Pack – Gas Main Tracing||16-2-TEE-BX|
Jameson – Live Tracers for Gas and Water Lines
Locate live gas service lines from the meter to the main or water service lines – from above ground and without shutting off service: Jameson's Gas and Water Line Tracer Kits consist of a fiberglass rod wit a tracer wire, grounding rod and an integrated stuffing box that prevents gas blow by or water leak up to 100 psi. An accessory bag attaches to the reel.
- 3/16” rod is used for locating service lines ½” to 1 ½”.
- 1/4″ rod is used for locating 2-4″ gas mains
- Use with transmitter & receiver to trace from above ground
- Electrofusion kit and tapping tees for gas main lines are sold separately.
- Please ask about our full product line, accessories and custom rodder lengths.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.