|300′ x 3/16″ Mini Duct Hunter||15-316-300|
|300′ x 5/16″ Duct Hunter||12-516-300|
|400′ x 5/16″ Duct Hunter||12-516-400|
|600′ x 5/16″ Duct Hunter||12-516-600|
|300′ x 7/16″ Duct Hunter||13-716-600|
|1000′ x 7/16″ Duct Hunter||13-716-1000|
Jameson – Duct Hunter™ Traceable Rodders
Duct Hunter Traceable Rodders feature a copper wire in the fiberglass rod that is energized by a transmitter in order to trace underground conduit without digging, up to 10′ depth.
- Locate ductile iron, plastic, tile or concrete pipe
- Locate Sewer Laterals and Fiber In Conduit
- Rod's ferrule attaches to sonde, roller guide or pulling eye
- Use with transmitter and receiver to trace from above ground
- Bend Radius: 5/16″ Rod has 6″ Bend; 7/16″ Rod has 9″ Bend
- Choose the following rod diameter:
- – 3/16″ for 1/2″-1 1/2″ pipes
- – 5/16″ for 2″-4″ pipes
- -7/16″ for 4″+ pipes
- Accessory Kit for rod and tip repairs included – replacements for kit are available.
- Please ask about our full product line, accessories and custom rodder lengths.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.