|Contact ADS for ordering information|
InVeris – BlueFire® Wireless Weapons
InVeris Training Systems' BlueFire® wireless weapons provide the highest level of virtual realism by maintaining form, fit and function. BlueFire weapons use wireless Bluetooth® technology to communicate with the system, allowing same control as FATS® legacy tethered weapons but with full range of motion. For enhanced training, BlueFire® features:
- After-action review shot assessment for detailed diagnostics, skill reinforcement or correction
- Untethered for greater mobility and realistic weapon handling
- Able to be used in conjunction with other FATS® tethered weapon simulators
- Weapon recoil through a rechargeable magazine of compressed breathable air via a proprietary fill station
- Real time sensor feedback for robust diagnostics and point of aim during after action review
- Flat-top M4’s allow optional equipment such as forward grips and optics to replicate live fire training
- Less lethal training with X26 Taser® and chemical (OC) spray
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.