|Contact ADS for ordering information|
iCOM – F8101 HF Transceiver – Over-the-Horizon Communications
Icom's F8101 HF transceiver offers long-range communication and robust features in a user friendly, compact package. Select the most appropriate channel automatically with ALE (Automatic Link Establishment). Make selective, phone, message and position, status and other types of call with Selcall (Selective Calling). The rugged IP54 F8101 delivers 125W output power at full duty cycle voice mode operation with a fanless design.
- Controller, microphone and detached controller configurations available.
- BITE (Built-in Test Equipment) function
- Clear Talk and Mute functions
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
- Compatible with Icom's AH-760 and AH-740 automatic tuning antennas
- Supports Optional Accessories:
- GPS Receiver Connection
- Data Communications (3rd-party product required)
- USB Port for PC Connection
- Multiple operating modes
- 500 kHz to 29.999 MHz general coverage receiver (TX: 1.6MHz to 29.999MHz) and VFO mode operation
- 500 Selcall and 500 ALE address memories
- ±0.3ppm frequency stability ( – 30̬_C to +60̬_C)
- TX Power protection
- Display mode: SWR, voltage, clock, GOS position, direction and elevation
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.