|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Hydroid – REMUS 600 Hydrographic AUV
The REMUS 600 hydrographic variant provides high-quality sonar data paired with precision navigation. The 12.75 inch hull diameter and modularity allows the REMUS 600 to be outfitted with larger and more powerful sonars and sensors. Integrated with Kongsberg’s High-resolution Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Sonar (HISAS) 2040 and EM 2040 multi-beam sonar, the REMUS 600 can provide gap-filled sonar data with up to 2cm by 2cm resolution across a 300-meter swath. Applications include hydrographic survey, pipeline inspection, rapid environmental assessment and historical wreck survey.
- Key Features:
- 600 Meter Rated
- Up to 16 Hour Mission Duration
- Speeds up to 4 Knots
- Up to 2cm x 2cm Resolution Across a 300-Meter Swath
- Payload and Sensors
- HISAS 2040 Sonar
- EM 2040 Multi-Beam Sonar
- CTD Sensors
- 500 kHz Downward DVL
- Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Precision GPS
- Emergency Strobe
- Video Camera Recorder with Lightbar
- Pencil Beam for Obstacle Avoidance
- 12.75 Inch Hull Diameter
- Acoustic Communications
- Iridium Communications
- WiFi Communications
- Kongsberg NAS Capability
- Shipboard Equipment:
- Ruggedized Laptop
- Power Data Box
- Operations and Maintenance Spares
- Vehicle Cart
- Vehicle Cradle
- In-Mission Processing for HISAS 2040 Data
- Edgetech 230/850 kHz Side Scan Sonar with EM 2040 Multi-Beam Sonar
- Klein 3500 455/900 kHz Side Scan Sonar
- Launch and Recovery System
*Other custom options/payloads are available.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.