|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Hydroid – REMUS 100 Mine Countermeasure UUV
The REMUS 100 mine countermeasure variant is designed to be rapidly deployable for expeditionary missions. It can easily be transported via air, land and sea and launched from any vessel of opportunity. Using side scan sonar, the REMUS 100 can survey large areas autonomously which allows operators to review the data away from the mine field to identify and classify mine-like objects. This low logistics UUV has a proven track record of reliability, with over 300 REMUS 100s performing missions around the world.
- Key Features:
- Two-Man Portable
- 100 Meter Rated
- Speed up to 5 Knots
- Up to 12 Hour Mission Duration
- Open Architecture
- Payloads and Sensors Include:
- Marine Sonics (MSTL) 900/1800 kHz Dual Frequency Side Scan Sonar
- CTD Sensors
- 300 kHz Phased Array DVL
- Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Commercial GPS
- Antenna with Flasher
- 7.5 Inch Diameter
- 67 Inches Long
- 80 lbs
- 1.5 kWh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Acoustic Communications
- Shipboard Equipment:
- (2) Acoustic Transponders
- Ruggedized Laptop
- Power Data Box
- Operations and Maintenance Spares
- Vehicle Cradle
- WiFi Communications
- Iridium Communications
- Klein 455/900kHz Dual Frequency Side Scan Sonar
- Pencil Beam for Obstacle Avoidance
- Video Camera Recorder (VCR) Module
- Light Bar
*Other custom options/payloads are available.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.