|M-ZT61 Commercial Zero-Turn Mower||967177008|
Husqvarna – M-ZT61
The new M-ZT series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new entry-commercial level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the M-ZT is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time.
- Briggs & Stratton engines offer durability, dependable starting and the power you need to get the job done.
- Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat.
- Commercial drive system
- Hydro-Gear's ZT3400 series commercial transmissions are fully serviceable and offer higher ground speeds with smooth performance.
- The practical foldable Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) protects the user and can be lowered in areas with low-hanging branches.
- Steering levers are adjustable for different size operators – ergonomically angled inward for more comfort – and dampeners can be adjusted to suit your particular style.
- Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Increase productivity and versatility with a 9 bushel triple bag collection system. Unique design removes or installs in a matter of minutes.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.