|Print Model||Print Item Number|
|Route Clearance Camera||RCC-1650|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
Hurley IR – Route Clearance Camera
The Route Clearance Camera (RCC), known by the US Army as the CYCLOPS or INTERCEPTOR, provides hi-definition extreme long range target detection. The advanced technology used was based on feedback from US Army and USMC and meets US Army ATEC 810G standards. The system was originally designed for IED detection during Operation Iraqi Freedom and continues to be used in Operation Enduring Freedom featuring cameras with the most advanced infrared and color camera technology.
- Hardened, shock resistant, waterproof & environmentally sealed imagers
- US DOD 810G tested & approved
- Far infrared uncooled detector
- High definition long range color camera
- Lifetime warranty on camera housings
- Vehicle Mounts approved by US Army & USMC