|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Huntington Ingalls Industries – REMUS 600 Mine Countermeasure AUV
The REMUS 600 mine countermeasure variant is designed to be modular for maximum versatility. With endurance of up to 24 hours and a depth rating of 600 meters, the REMUS 600 is often used for mine countermeasures in littoral and deep zones. Using side scan sonar, the REMUS 600 can survey large areas autonomously which allows operators to review the data away from the mine field to identify and classify mine-like objects.
- Key Features:
- 600 Meter Rated
- Up to 24 Hour Mission Duration
- Speeds up to 4 Knots
- Payload and Sensors
- Edgetech 2205 230/850 kHz Side Scan Sonar
- CTD Sensors
- 600 kHz Downward DVL
- Inertial Navigation System (INS)
- Commercial GPS
- Emergency Strobe
- Video Camera Recorder with Lightbar
- Pencil Beam for Obstacle Avoidance
- 12.75 Inch Diameter
- Acoustic Communications
- Iridium Communications
- WiFi Communications
- Shipboard Equipment:
- Ruggedized Laptop
- Power Data Box
- Operations and Maintenance Spares
- Vehicle Cart
- Vehicle Cradle
- Klein 3500 455/900 kHz Side Scan Sonar
- Launch and Recovery System
*Other custom options/payloads are available.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.