|Contact ADS for ordering information|
Huntington Ingalls Industries – REMUS 100 Hydrographic UUV
The REMUS 100 hydrographic variant is designed to provide high-quality data in a man portable system. It can easily be transported via air, land and sea and launched from any vessel of opportunity. The high-quality side scan sonar is paired with a precision navigation system, ensuring data accuracy. This low logistics UUV has a proven track record of reliability, with over 300 REMUS 100s performing missions around the world.
- Key Features:
- Two-Man Portable
- 100 Meter Rated
- Speed up to 5 Knots
- Up to 12 Hour Mission Duration
- Open Architecture
- Payloads and Sensors Include:
- Klein 455/900kHz Dual Frequency Side Scan Sonar with Bathymetry
- CTD Sensors
- 300 kHz Phased Array DVL
- Inertial Navigation System (INS) with Nav P
- Precision GPS
- Antenna with Flasher
- 7.5 Inch Diameter
- 67 Inches Long
- 80 lbs
- 1.5 kWh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Acoustic Communications
- Shipboard Equipment:
- (2) Acoustic Transponders
- Ruggedized Laptop
- Power Data Box
- Operations and Maintenance Spares
- Vehicle Cradle
- Iridium Communications
- Pencil Beam for Obstacle Avoidance
- Wetlabs Eco Puck Triplet
- Oxygen Optode
- VCR Module
- Light Bar
*Other custom options/payloads are available.
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.