|Personal Fall Limiter For Aerial Lifts||MFL-1/6FT|
Honeywell – Personal Fall Limiter for Aerial Lifts
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the new Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiters will make shockabsorbing lanyards obsolete on the jobsite. Workers will no longer need to “switch-out” equipment to maintain a safe fall distance.
- Extremely compact and lightweight provides 6 ft. working capacity; unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility and versatility
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High-strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- Built-in swivel prevents lifeline from twisting
- Rated for up to a 400 lb. user
- No annual factory recertification required
- Meets global standards for international companies; meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and Z359-2007, and CSA standards
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.