|Contact ADS For Ordering Information||Contact ADS For Ordering Information|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
Honeywell – Incident Response Jumpsuit
Honeywell’s Incident Response jumpsuits were designed to provide ease of movement, carrying capacity, and protection from hazards associated with a variety of search, rescue, and security situations where heavier clothing is undesirable.
Over 500 square inches of highly reflective trim for extraordinary night and poor weather visibility.
- Proper Fit – Honeywell clothing is available in standard sizes ranging from 32-34 to 60-62
- Custom sizing is also available
- Customized Garments – Tailor your garments with our large selection of options, including specialized pockets, visibility packages, reinforcements, and more.
- Highly Breathable FR Outer Shells and Colors: FR 88/12 cotton/nylon twill – 9.0 oz – navy, black, tan, yellow, red, royal blue; 6 oz Nomex® IIIA – navy, black, tan, yellow, red, royal blue
- Standard Features:
- Front shoulder zippers
- Two-way Inner zipper with hook and loop closure
- 16” zippers at leg cuff
- Sleeves lined with FR cotton
- Black Nomex® knit wristlet
- Underarm gussets
- 2” lime/yellow/silver 3M™ Scotchlite™ triple trim at sleeve cuff, upper arms, front shoulder, across action-back, front and back of waistband, and double row diagonally below knee
- Special multi-pocket on right chest (three pockets in one) with full hook and loop closure
- Two large slant-top semi-bellows pockets with hook and loop closure flap on thighs
- 6 in. radio pocket with mic tab above pocket and XL mic tab on pocket
- Two inside pockets with pass-through
- Two rear patch pockets with flap
- Hook and loop closures on all cuffs
- Side elastic waistband
- Detachable glove strap
- Extra utility loop on waist band
- Fabric Options: FR Cotton/Nylon Twill, Nomex® IIIA