|Contact ADS For Ordering Information||Contact ADS For Ordering Information|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
Honeywell – EMS Jumpsuit
Honeywell’s EMS jumpsuit was designed by first responders for the rigors of everyday wear and features a number of pockets specially designed for EMS work.
- Proper Fit – Honeywell clothing is available in standard sizes ranging from 32-34 to 60-62. Custom sizing is also available.
- Customized Garments – Tailor your garments with our large selection of options, including specialized pockets, visibility packages, reinforcements, and more.
- Highly Breathable FR Outer Shells and Colors: FR 88/12 cotton/nylon twill – 9.0 oz – navy, black, tan, yellow, red, royal blue; 6 oz Nomex® IIIA – navy, black, tan, yellow, red, royal blue
- Standard Features:
- Action-back design
- Two-way inner zipper with hook and loop closure
- Two inside pockets with pass-through
- Rounded stand-up collar with hook and loop throat tab
- 9 in. radio pocket with mic tab above pocket and XL mic tab located on the pocket
- 12 in. leg zippers at cuffs
- Single rear patch pocket with flap
- Two large slant-top semi-bellows pockets with hook and loop closure flap
- Full rear elastic waist
- Hook and loop cinch straps at waist, wrist and cuffs
- Detachable glove strap
- 2 in. lime/yellow/silver 3M™ Scotchlite™ triple trim
- Crossover stethoscope pocket
- Pencil/flashlight pocket
- Special multi-tool pocket on right thigh semi-bellows pocket
- Additional rear patch pocket with flap
- Fabric Options: FR Cotton/Nylon Twill, Nomex® IIIA