|Honeywell EMS Gear – EM2-86×9 Tails Coat Navy||ADSINC00268|
|Honeywell EMS Gear – EM2-86×9 Pants Navy||ADSINC00269|
Honeywell – Emergency Medical Services (EMS) NFPA 1999 Gear
- 2-layer, 2-piece Set specially engineered for the EMS industry
- Best resistance to blood and body fluid penetration
- High breathability and comfort
- Heavy-duty outer shell for better durability at forearms and lower legs
- Tailored athletic patterning to reduce bulk
- Why NFPA 1999? Because the risk is too big. Complete body, seam-sealed protection of the Honeywell EMS gear reduces the risks associated with accidental exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
- Highly Breathable FR Outer Shell:
- 8 oz polyester twill fabric with a durable water repellent finish – navy
- Moisture Barrier: 2-layer laminate using a PTFE bi-component film with woven polyester substrate
- Detachable hood with lining and draw cord – Higher resistance to liquid penetration
- Double-felled seams – Enhanced durability and wear life
- Raglan sleeve – Enhanced arm mobility
- Two-layer laminate moisture barrier – Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Moisture barrier seams sealed with tape – Provide resistance to bloodborne pathogens
- Custom sizing – Enhanced mobility and comfort
- Double storm flap – Higher resistance to liquid penetration
- Pocket shell reinforcements – Enhanced durability
- Tails design – 33 in. back provides additional resistance to liquid penetration when bending
- Zipper and snap fly closure system – Easier donning and doffing
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs with hook and loop tabs – Maximized comfort and ease of donning and doffing
- Full Range of Motion crotch (F.R.O.M.) – Higher range of motion without binding
- Bellows or semi-bellows pockets – 8 in. x 8 in. x 1.5 in.
- Radio pocket – 8 in. x 3 in. x 2 in.
- Mic tab – .75 in. x 2.5 in.
- 3 in. 3M™ Scotchlite™ two-tone lime/silver. coat chest and sleeves, pant cuffs
- Shell material knee reinforcements
- Bellows pant pockets – 8 in. x 8 in. x 1.5 in.
- Custom Sizing with Proper Fit
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.