|R-COM E-Model™ (Combat Optic Mount)||RCME|
GDI – R-COM E-MODELTM
Trijicon® RCO-ACOG Optic Mount: U. S. Marine Corps approved GDI RCO-ACOG Sight Mount: R-COM E-Model™ (Combat Optic Mount). USMC authorized sight mount replacement for the current issue Trijicon® TA51 thumb knob RCO-ACOG mount. The Trijicon® ACOG has a significantly close eye relief – referencing the TA31-RCO 4x ACOG, the eye relief is at 1. 5″. As identified, this affects accuracy when mounted to the standard issue sight mount, by causing the shooter to crane their neck and come off of their natural cheekweld to attain the proper eye-relief/sight picture. The GDI R-COM E-Model™ mount solves this issue by positioning the ACOG rearward by an additional 3. 50″ (adjustable in 3/8″ increments), thereby providing a sighting advantage to the shooter, and increasing accuracy on the battlefield.
- Mechanical Features:
- Zero Retention/Repeatable Zero: No loss of zero upon removal/remount of optic mount. Laboratory tested exceeds stringent USMC requirements for zero retention.
- Enhanced Eye Relief: Additional 3. 50″ (adjustable in 3/8″ increments to accommodate variances in shooter height).
- Non Abrading/Gouging Picatinny Rail Lock-Down Feature: Will not wear down/gouge Picatinny Rails.
- Adjusts to Worn or Out-of-Spec Picatinny Rails: Fits all M1913 Picatinny Rails.
- Auto-Locking Lever System: Safety feature automatically locks/engages upon closing of levers, to positively secure mount to rail system/optic to weapon. Eliminates loss of zero and loss of critical equipment in the field, as associated with loosening of
- standard lever and thumb knob mechanisms.
- *Note: Compatible w/ all ACOG and specified Reflex Sights
- (*carry handle compatible models).
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.