|R-COM B-Model™ (Combat Optic Mount)||RCMB|
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.
GDI – R-COM B-MODEL™ (COMBAT OPTIC MOUNT)
Trijicon® RCO-ACOG optic mount: For simultaneous use of ACOG & BUIS (Back-Up-Iron-Sight). Same enhancement features as USMC approved R-COM E-Model™ (Combat Optic Mount). The R-COM B-Model™ (Combat Optic Mount) allows shooter to utilize BUIS w/ ACOG or *Reflex Sights. Shooters requiring usage of flip up back-up iron sights are able to properly mount the optic/sight without sacrificing eye-relief. The GDI R-COM B-Model™ mount solves this issue by positioning the ACOG rearward over the BUIS, thereby providing a sighting advantage to the shooter and increasing accuracy on the battlefield.
- Zero Retention/Repeatable Zero: . 01MOA No loss of zero upon removal/remount of optic mount. Laboratory tested – exceeds stringent USMC requirements for zero retention.
- Enhanced Eye Relief: Adjustable in 3/8″ increments to accommodate variances in shooter height and Length-of-Pull.
- Non-Abrading/Gouging Picatinny Rail Lock-Down Feature: Will not wear down/gouge Picatinny rails.
- Adjusts to Worn or Out-of-Spec Picatinny Rails: Fits all M1913 Picatinny rails.
- Auto-Locking Quick Detach (ALQD™) Lever System: Safety feature automatically locks/engages Picatinny Rail upon closing of lever, to positively secure mount to weapon. Eliminates loss of zero and critical equipment in the field, as associated with loosening of standard lever and thumb knob mechanisms.
- *Note: Compatible w/ all ACOG and specified Reflex sights (carry handle compatible models).