|AW5-MGOM™ (Machine Gun Optic Mount)||AW5M|
GDI – AW5-MGOMTM(MACHINE GUN OPTIC MOUNT)
Trijicon® ACOG optic mount: For use on SAW and crew served weapon platforms with ACOG and *Reflex optics / sights.
- Mechanical Features:
- Zero Retention / Repeatable Zero: .
- 01MOA No loss of zero upon removal / remount of optic mount. Laboratory tested – exceeds stringent USMC requirements for
- zero retention.
- Enhanced Eye Relief: Adjustable in 3/8″ increments to accommodate variances in shooter height and Length-of-Pull).
- Non-Abrading / Gouging Picatinny Rail Lock-Down Feature: Will not wear down / gouge Picatinny rails.
- Adjusts to Worn or Out-of-Spec Picatinny Rails: Fits all M1913 Picatinny rails.
- Dual Auto-Locking Quick Detach (ALQD™) Lever System: Safety feature automatically locks / engages Picatinny rail upon closing of levers, to positively secure mount to weapon. Eliminates loss of zero and critical equipment in the field, as associated with loosening of standard lever and thumb knob mechanisms.
- *Note: Compatible w/all ACOG and specified Reflex sights (*carry handle compatible models).
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.