|Sea Hunter Mark II||1151970|
Garrett – SEA HUNTER MARK II
Find hidden or lost metal objects in underwater, surf, beach or swamp environments with Garrett's professional Sea Hunter Mark II. Designed to ignore the effects of salt water and other minerals, this all-purpose instrument will find all types of metal, including brass, lead, cartridge shells and foil. Garrett's exclusive Discrete Trash Elimination mode eliminates pulltabs and other small metal trash while it locates your target with time-saving precision. It has four versatile configurations for use over ground, in the mud, in the surf or underwater down to 200 feet. Used by professionals for nearly 30 years.
- 8″ PROformance submersible searchcoil (included)
- Underwater headphones and long/short stem (included)
- All-Metal deep seeking mode form a ximum depth on all targets
- Audio Threshold, adjustable
- Discrimination, Full Range (PI)
- Headphone jack (submersible)
- Choice of four stem arrangements
- Length: 28 to 52″ (.71m – 1.32m)
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7kgs)
- 8 AA battery operation (batteries included)
- Limited Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Field Forensics – EOD/IEDD X-Ray Systems
United Tactical Supply – SCOTS Advanced Chemical Transport
United Tactical Supply – SPEEDS® Personal Field Decontamination System
CEIA – CLASSIC WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTOR
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.