|CSI Pro Pointer||1166020|
Garrett – CSI PRO POINTER
- Find Evidence Faster! Static detection (no motion required) speed starget recovery.
- Continuous Audible and vibrating alarms increase in intensity based on target proximity to quickly pinpoint discarded weapons, shell casings, projectiles and other crime scene evidence.
- Pinpointing tip and 360° side scanning capability in one pinpointer.
- LED flashlight assists in low light condition recoveries.
- Woven belt holster included to secure CSI Pro-Pointer to standard size belts.
- Utility Uses: Search walls and tight spaces for hidden items, find metal pipes in walls or nails in drywall to locatestuds, and check wood for nails before cutting with expensive tools.
- Automatically Adjusts: Microprocessor circuitry insures maximum sensitivity with no tuning necessary.
- Scraping blade to sift through soil during target recovery.
- WaterResistant: CSI Pro Pointer can be washed in running water or used in rain.
- Operating Temperatures: -35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)
- Meets IEC 60529 IP 66 standards for water and dust protection
- Length: 9″ (22.9 cm)
- Thickness: 1.5″ (3.8 cm) tapered to .875″ (2.2 cm)
- Weight: 7 oz. (0.2 kg) with battery
- Single 9V battery (included)
- Limited Warranty: 24-months parts and labor
ZeroPoint – The Grapnel
Field Forensics – Colorimetric Test Kits for Explosives, Narcotics & Precursors
Advanced Detection Technology (ADT) – LowCam VI104 Fixed UVIS
CEIA – CLASSIC WALK-THROUGH METAL DETECTOR
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.