|CS5000 Walk-Through Metal Detector||1167410|
Garrett – CS5000
The CS 5000 is one of the industry's most economical and effective walk-through metal detectors. Its microprocessor technology offers greater sensitivity for detecting weapons from the archway to the floor. It is constructed with attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate with resilient end caps to endure high-volume security checkpoint usage.
- Microprocessor technology in detection and control circuitry-includes 20 standard application programs.
- Overhead control unit: LCD, alarm light, LED bar graph and control touchpads-plus all wiring, connections and electronics-are integrated into a single overhead compartment to eliminate exposure of wires and the external control box.
- Uniform coverage from archway to floor.
- Greater sensitivity for detecting metal weapons – maximum of 200 distinct sensitivity levels.
- Continuous online report of operating status.
- Interior Width: 30″, Exterior Height: 87″
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State, and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.
Contact us for quotes, info, and ordering.