Garmin – Descent™ Mk1
Whether you dive with or without tanks, in saltwater or freshwater, breathing nitrox, trimix or holding your breath — Descent Mk1 is the intuitive, do-it-all dive computer you’ve been waiting for. It’s the first watch-sized dive computer to offer surface GPS navigation with full-color onscreen mapping and location reference — so you can easily mark your dive entry and exit points.
- Premium full-featured dive computer with surface GPS in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and TOPO mapping
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you mark your dive entry and exit points¹ for surface navigation
- Choose modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea and closed circuit rebreather (CCR); plan your dives directly on the device
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives — and share online via Garmin Connect™ and its included mobile app
- Features Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology² with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications³
- Battery life: up to 19 days in watch mode, 10 days in smartwatch mode, 40 hours in dive mode and 20 hours in GPS mode
First-Light USA – TOMAHAWK MC TC3 Kits
GEN III ECWCS – LEVEL III: High-Loft Fleece Jacket
5.11 Tactical – PROFESSIONAL POLO SHORT SLEEVE
First-Light USA – T-MAX NV TRS Kit
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.