Gantz-Mountain – Long-Range Intelligence Sensor Node (LR-ISN)
The Gantz-Mountain Long Range Intelligence Sensor Node (LR-ISN) features revolutionary packaging of “Smart Edge” real-time analytics with artificial intelligence algorithms and behavior analysis at the tactical edge. The LR-ISN is a low visibility long range day and lowlight tactical surveillance capability providing manpower savings, improved decision making and enhanced early warning during surveillance and force protection applications.
- Available as a turn-key surveillance system or as an option to the MT-5
- ISN with Long Range Day and Low-Light Cameras
- Motorized C MOUNT Lens for 20 to 3 Degree FoVs
- “Edge Computing” for automated object detection and behavior analysis at the tactical edge
- Onboard GPS and Acoustic Sensors
- Communications backhaul include programmable RF radio, WiFi and IP/PoE
- Quick and easy to deploy with user friendly GUI interface
- Compatible with Relay-Intelligence Master Node (R-IMN) for extending local RF and Over the Horizon (OTH) communications
- Packaged in Ruggedized Enclosure (IP 67)
- Picatinny Rail System on top
- Option of Fixed Site Installation System (FSIS) for long-duration applications
- Option for Pan Tilt Unit – coming soon
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.