Gantz-Mountain – Intelligence Sensor Node (ISN)
The Gantz-Mountain Intelligence Sensor Node (ISN) features revolutionary packaging of sensors and performs edge-computing with artificial intelligence algorithms. The onboard micro-sized super computer allows for user defined alert criteria and behavior analysis while conducting image processing, exploitation and dissemination (PED) of tactical level intelligence on board the sensor to save battery power and RF bandwidth. The ISN is a low visibility observation posts (OP) providing tremendous force multiplication and manpower savings.
- Onboard micro-sized supercomputer for image processing and automated object detection and behavior analysis at the tactical edge
- High resolution day, low-light/night camera and FLIR Thermal cameras (Lepton)
- Optional FLIR Boson 640 with 55 or 18 Deg Lens
- Variable-intensity IR Flashers (Not included w/FLIR Boson 640)
- Automated transitions between day and low-light cameras
- Automated camera setting along with advanced user defined custom settings for camera lighting, image sampling rates and camera resolutions
- Acoustic Sensor Array (Software yet to be released)
- Multiple Communication Options: 900 MHz, WiFi, and Wired LAN Ethernet
- Internal 10,000 mAh 40 Watts Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Ruggedized IP67 Connectors
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) when used with Fixed Site Installation Systems (FSIS)
NEED A QUOTE?
Products are available for DOD, Federal, State and Local Government Agency ordering.
ADS cannot quote or fulfill personal orders.